Visitors to School Premises
As an inclusive, community-focused primary school, we welcome all appropriate visitors to school premises but please note the following when visiting our school:
- For the safety of our children and parents/carers, the car park at school is for staff and authorised visitors only. Parents must not use the car park unless specifically authorised to do so. We encourage parents to walk with their children to school wherever possible. When driving to school is unavoidable, please set a good example by driving and parking with consideration for others, and of course prevailing laws.
- Authorised visitors are welcome to use the car park when there is space available. Otherwise, please park sensibly on the roads outside of school.
- Should you require a parking space close to the school entrance or assistance with access whilst on site, please contact the school office prior to your visit and we will ensure that a suitable parking space is reserved for you. Our site is on one level and with the addition of available equipment is completely accessible to all visitors.
- All visitors (other than parents/carers bringing children to and collecting children from school) should report to the school office to ensure safeguarding requirements are complied with.
- We do not welcome ‘cold calling’ from commercial salespeople no matter what the relevance to school requirements. A preferred method of contact is an email to email@example.com although please note that we only respond to approaches that are of interest.
- Dogs (other than trained support dogs) are not allowed on school premises. Please also avoid leaving dogs tied to railings etc. as this can be stressful for the animals and passers by.