Year 2 2022 - 2023
Welcome to the Year 2 page
Class Teacher - Ms Ranson and Ms Varetto
Class TA's - Miss Mayall and Mrs Aziz
Lunchtime Organiser - Miss Mayall
PE days - Friday (pm)/ Forest School - Tuesday (am)
A big THANK YOU to all Year 2 parents for joining class Dojo. This will enable us to communicate and share work in class and set homework.
Ms Ranson and Ms Varetto
- Year 2 Meet the Teacher Letter 2022- 2023 - Year 2 Letter
- Year 2 Curriculum Map 2022 - 2023 - Year 2 Curriculum Map
- Homework is given to all children in line with our Homework Policy. Brief details of the homework are as follows.
- Homework is given out each Friday to be handed back into class or submitted online the following Thursday.
- Year 2 children are set a piece of homework English and Mathematics homework which is available on ClassDojo to complete there, to download, or may be given in paper form.
- Additional homework projects may be set from time to time and these will be outlined on the ClassDojo website
- All children have a home/ school reading record book
Links – please click to open
Useful information to help you support your child with the Maths curriculum
Multiplication Facts Game
A great website to help you practise mental maths and literacy skills.
Year 2 Common Exception word game
Practice reading and spelling the common exception words for Year 2
Files to Download
My Maths Targets Year Two Reading Curriculum Yearly Overview Writing KS1 Interim Assessment Framework Reading KS1 Interim Assessment Framework Mathematics KS1 Interim Assessment Framework Curriculum Overview Year-2.pdf Year 2 Curriculum Map 2022-2023.pdf Maths Yearly Overview.pdf
Year 2: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 2: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
Year 2: Events items
There are no Events items to display