Year Two 2023 - 2024
Welcome to Year 2!
Class Teacher - Ms Ranson and Ms Varetto
Class TA - Miss Hoey
Lunchtime Organiser - Miss Hoey
PE days - Friday (am)/ Forest School - Tuesday (am)
A big THANK YOU to all Year 2 parents for joining class Dojo. This will enable us to communicate and share work in class and set homework - If you have not yet joined our commuinty please check your email and accept our link.
Ms Ranson and Ms Varetto
- Year 2 Meet the Teacher 2023- 2024 seelinks below
- Year 2 Curriculum Map - 2023-2024 Year 2 Curriculum Map.
- Whole School Curriculum Map - 2023-2024 Whole school Curriculum Map
- Homework is given to all children in line with our Homework Policy. Brief details of the homework are as follows.
- Homework is given out each Thursday to be handed back into class or submitted online by the following Friday.
- Year 2 children are set a piece of homework English and Mathematics homework which maybe available on ClassDojo/ Purple Mash to complete there, to download, or may be given in paper form.
- Additional homework projects may be set from time to time and these will be outlined on the ClassDojo website
- All children have a home/ school reading record book and daily reading at home is greatly encouraged
Links – please click to open
Useful information to help you support your child with the Maths curriculum
A great website to help you practise mental maths and literacy skills.
Practice reading and spelling the common exception words for Year 2
Files to Download
Year Two: News items
There are no News items to display
Year Two: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
Year Two: Events items
There are no Events items to display