Welcome to our Year Three class at Mersey Vale!
Our class page is just for Year 3 and will allow us to share our class news, achievements, work, photographs, homework information, and lots more!
Watch this space for more news and updates.
Please scroll down for information and links to useful websites.
Please feel free to let Mrs Bradley know if there is anything further that could be put on our class page to help you support your child’s learning.
Mrs Bradley – Class Teacher
Mrs Bibi and Mrs Aziz – Teaching Assistants
Miss Simpson – lunchtime supervisor
Please visit our blog and see the amazing work our class has been doing this year!
http://yearthreemerseyvale.blogspot.co.uk (sorry this blog is now archived)
Year 3 have now joined Class Dojo. Our Class Dojo page will contain information and work related to year 3. You should have received your invitation to join and log in to begin communicating with the class and teacher. Please see Mrs Bradley if you are not sure what to do.
Year 3 Curriculum
HOMEWORK SPELLINGS FOR YEAR 3 BELOW – please practise and write sentences including each word in homework book provided.
- new-curriculum-spellings-look-say-spellings-1 spellings for test
- new-curriculum-spellings-look-say-spellings-2 spellings for test
- new-curriculum-spellings-look-say-spellings-3 spellings for test
- new-curriculum-spellings-look-say-spellings-4 spellings for test
- new-curriculum-spellings-look-say-spellings-5 spellings for test
- new-curriculum-spellings-look-say-spellings-6 spellings for test
- new-curriculum-spellings-look-say-spellings-7 spellings for test
- new-curriculum-spellings-look-say-spellings-8 spellings for test
- new-curriculum-spellings-look-say-spellings-9 spellings for test
- new-curriculum-spellings-look-say-spellings-10 spellings for test
- new-curriculum-spellings-look-say-spellings-11 spellings for test
- new-curriculum-spellings-look-say-spellings-12 spellings for test
- new-curriculum-spellings-look-say-spellings-13 spellings for test
- HOMEWORK 09-03-18 please continue to practise the year 3/4 spellings for assessment week (see spelling list document above or ask Mrs Bradley for a copy)
HOMEWORK MATHS DOCUMENTS YEAR 3 BELOW
- HOMEWORK for Easter Holidays Maths multiplying 2 digit by 1 digit column method multiplying 2 digit by 1 digit grid method
- Maths Homework Mathsframe Arthmetic 1-15 Y3_arithmetic
- Maths homework – continue to practise fluency in recalling multiplication and division facts for 3, 4, and 8 times tables.
- MATHS HOMEWORK – multiplication and division answers 3.1_Answers_v1 multiplication and division you will need to scroll down the document to find the answers to 3.1 multiplication and division. All maths documents can be found on mathsframe.com (link below)
- Mental Maths Tests
- Times table practice sheet
Links – please click to open
Do you want to help your child with handwriting? Check out the great site below with lots of video clips how to hand write joins and printable handwriting sheets for practice.
Scratch Computing Activity
Click on this link to open the fantastic Scratch activity.
TOPMARKS website: http://www.topmarks.co.uk/
Great website with activities linked to all areas of the curriculum.
Science topics for kids
Lots of games to learn all about phonics.
Great site for reading lots of free ebooks from oxford reading tree scheme and maths too!
Great site for phonics resources and games to support reading.
Great site for maths games to support the curriculum
Great website with lots of activities to learn about Egypt.
Check out the Eco friendly ideas and activities here!
Have a go at improving your Maths skills online!
Lots of fun activities to do at home.
Nash’s Adventures in English Maths and Science